Pre-Order Policy FAQs
Pre-Order Policy FAQs
You can pre-order a lot of items through our website and we have added some FAQs below to help.
- Pre-order release dates are on all products, these dates are subject to change by the manufacturer and we will update as soon as we are aware of any date changes.
- By pre-ordering this does not always guarantee you will get the item on release day. Some manufactures such as Wizards Of The Coast will only allow items to ship on the day of release meaning you will not actually receive this until after the release date. If you are lucky enough to live near us you can come in and collect on the release date.
- When placing an order it is really important that you only order the pre-order item and not to add in stock items as we will only ship the order once all items are in stock. This also includes pre-orders with different release dates, the order will not ship until all items have arrived. This policy is in place to allow us to keep our shipping as cheap as possible and we will not be able to ship multiple times off 1 order. You will need to place multiple orders if you require items quicker than your pre-order date.
- Some items like Gundam/anime model kits will not have specific release dates and will usually have a estimated month of arrival in the item description. Unfortunately due to the nature of these products it is very hard to give exact dates. We will always try our best to email you if there is a significant shift in estimated dates. Items will ship the same day we recieve them where possible.
- Product packaging and content maybe changed before the official release date by the manufacturer. We try where possible to have the most up to date information on all products, but cannot guarantee there will not be changes upon release.
- If you no longer require a pre-order item or order please message firstname.lastname@example.org and we can refund you.
- All Payments are taken at the point of order and not as the items are released.
- There maybe some rare occasions when we are unable to fulfil a pre-order. This can be for many reasons including unforseen allocations by distributors and manufacturers. We only put a small amount of what we order online to try make sure this does not happen, but on rare occasions the amount we recieve is even lower than expected. If this is the case you will be contacted and given a choice to back order the item for when we have more stock or we can fully refund you.
- If you have any question in regards to pre-orders please message email@example.com